Monday 23 April 2012

Finnish Lapphund Club of GB show

Well this was the most amazing day, I couldn't have been prouder! I entered Lina, Mika and Unikko for the show and hope for a placing with first 3 for the pups as this would mean they would qualify for Crufts 2013. As it was to my utter delight, judge Hans Lethinen from Finland gave Lina 1st bitchpuppy, Mika 1st dog puppy and then Unikko for first placing in Novice class! What a fantastic affirmation of the quality of my first ever litter:) Both puppies now qualified for crufts at their first opportunity


The Lappviken line up, Mika, Unikko, Blizz and Lina


Mika being weighed down with rosettes, best dog puppy and best opposite sex puppy

Lina and me

Mum Unikko and daughter Lina showing off their 1st prices :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! What a wonderful day for you - so sorry I missed it. Great photos :-)

    ReplyDelete